Wednesday, April 9, 2008

WordCamp Dallas Videos - SendMeRSS

Link - Comments - Lorelle VanFossen - Wed, 09 Apr 2008 18:54:42 GMT - Feed (14 subs)
User comment: By: i-martian
wow , great tips . i really wish i was able to make it to there
User comment: By: just Me
is this post Naked? or is just me..?
User comment: By: spamboy
I don't need a video to tell you that you did great. And now I can relive the memories. :)
Visit here to subscribe to these comments
Sent using SendMeRss.com.
Visit here to unsubscribe from Lorelle on WordPress.
Recommended Feeds/Actions

1 comment:

Lorelle said...

This usage of my content is in violation of my copyright. In order to avoid having this site penalized, which could result in having it shut down, you have the following choices:

1. Edit the content to Fair Use requirements, defined as 400 words or 10% by my copyright policy. Include a clear link citing the original source of my article.
2. Write your own original content and include a link to my blog post as a resource.
3. Remove the blog post completely.

I recommend you respond immediately to avoid further actions for copyright violations and plagiarism.