Sunday, December 30, 2007

Kindle Easter Eggs - SendMeRSS

Kindle Easter Eggs: We have GPS. (Sort of.) I’ve been using my Kindle heavily for a few weeks now and have a mini-review forthcoming.

Link - Comments - Matt - Sat, 29 Dec 2007 10:47:58 GMT - Feed (9 subs)
Pay for blog feeds? Yuck! But then again, that's what my computers are for, I guess. =) My boyfriend is getting me a Kindle as my belated Christmas Gift (they were out of stock when he tried to order one), and I'm psyched! I love to read, but never think to take a bulky book with me. This is SOOO going to be my new favorite gadget. I know it! =) I'm looking forward to the review!
User comment: By: Jeffro2pt0
The Kindle sounds like a near device. I might of purchased one if I didn't have to pay for blog feeds. That is still ridiculous.
Visit here to subscribe to these comments
Sent using SendMeRss.com.
Visit here to unsubscribe from Photo Matt.
Recommended Feeds/Actions

No comments: